Wednesday, October 8, 2014

                 
                                                                       My Name
           My name is a tropical color,The beatiful colors of the island water.My name flows in the wind
My name is light and flowing like a feather but as sharp as a sword my name is a large tree floating in the wind.It is a small school building I am with in it I dance around floating skiping...Flying.
           I was named after the daughter of spawn who was name was cyan but they decided to  add an extra "n".
           I love my name I feel like I was named after a princes, even though I was not but to me the character will always be a princes (even though I have never really read the comics)
            My mothers name is Lisa my dads name is Tyler witch are commen names even though they really not commen people, they are cool and crazy.
            I hate when people call me different names like sain, Shan or kyan those names do not belong  to me so why would you call me different. My nickname is cc but I still love my real name it suits me. Your parents know your name is your first impression that is why your parents didn't name you pencil or skirt it has to be good and it seems that my parents are masters.
          Cyan

No comments:

Post a Comment